Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

HBO GO is not working, online chat close the chat on me

Regular Visitor

HBO GO is not working, online chat close the chat on me

Amazing comcast customer service. I have 4 chat sessions for this and none of them could help and the last one closed the chat on me.

this is the last lines of chat. go with another provider if you can guys, this is horrible.

Marissa: Are you already subscribed to HBO Go, Mehdy?

Mehdy: I have HBO service on my cable box

Mehdy: and can access hbo channels on xfinity tv website

Mehdy: by cannot access it through hbo website (hbogo.com)

Mehdy: on login I get this error:

Mehdy: "Access to this content requires an XFINITY® TV subscription*."

Mehdy: (login to hbogo.com redirect me to comcast website and I get the error there)

Marissa: Okay. Before we create a ticket, we will try to synchronize your services with the system and see if you can connect. This is not an assurance that you will be able to access HBO Go. If ever you will still not be able to access HBO Go after the synchronization, that's the time that we will create a ticket.

Marissa: I am now synchronizing your services with the system.

Mehdy: do you have access to my previous chat sessions? you should. somebody already tried that

Marissa: Oh, I see. So please stay on chat I will be creating a ticket for you but this will be charged because this is a special request. Will that be okay with you?

Mehdy: charged? what do you mean a special request? you service is not working and I expeced to pay more for it to work?

Mehdy: you guys advertising hbogo, I signed up for this service to get hbogo, it is not working, why should I pay more?

Marissa: This will be charged because we will have a technician sent to fix your HBO Go, and this will be charged because you are accessing it online and not on television.

Marissa: The charge amount will depend on the technician.

Mehdy: I am not willing to pay anything more. hbogo IS online not on TV. it is advertised by you so it should work

Mehdy: if you are telling me you cannot fix it, I need to cancel my subscription then

Marissa: We are trying our best to fix your issue that's why we will send a technician to fix your services and since you are requesting for a technician visit.

Marissa: So would you will still want to have a techician visit scheduled?

Mehdy: you are trying you best by forcing me paying to fix your sefvice?

Mehdy: I want HBOGo to work, make it work, however you guys can, I DONT CARE

analyst Marissa has left room

Mehdy: is it a SPECIAL request for your service to work? does that mean your services normally don't work and only work in SPECIAL cases?

Marissa: We are not forcing you, Mehdy. We are just informing you and letting you know that there will be charges for the technician visit since it is a special request.

Marissa: If you do not want a technician visit, that will be fine. We are not forcing you.

Mehdy: my request is MAKE HBOGO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The analyst has left and your issue has been closed.

Marissa: Analyst has closed chat and left the room

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation