Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

HBO Fox and HBOGo subscription issues. Sorry, there was an error loading this page. Your account has not been charged

New Poster

HBO Fox and HBOGo subscription issues. Sorry, there was an error loading this page. Your account has not been charged

For the past 3 or 4 weeks I have been unable to access HBO Go on the Xbox One and on Xfinity.com. I looked into this further and Fox is an issue as well. On Xfinity.com if I try to watch shows from either network (NBC too) I get an error that I do not have a subscription. I have noticed a least 4 others on this board with the same issue. I have spent over 3 hours on the phone and have been escalated to level 2 internet support with no solutions. Does anyone know what I can tell them to do to fix this issue? 

If is extremely frustrating to spend so much time on the phone only to have them try to blame my computer (It's not as this happens on multiple computers and apps) or that it is HBO's issue and I should call them.

Thanks for any help.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation