Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Guide listing not shown all channels.

New Poster

Guide listing not shown all channels.

I have been having an issue with not being able to see the guide listing for all the channels in my package.  I try to watch tv on my desktop computer and I cannot see any listing above channel 13 and a few others are missing also.  I have called numerous times and sent feedback almost daily.  The guide was fixed for a couple hours then the next day again the same issue.  I have dumped my cookies, signed in and out reset and everthing else I have been asked to do.  I have talked to tech support and the next level and still nothing.  Does anyone know how to fix this issue and keep it fixed?  I can't watch live tv, when I am unable to select the channels.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Guide listing not shown all channels.

I am getting the same thing here in chicago area. I can see the full listing on my phone but not on my computer. computer gives me very limited chanels. on my phone the listings start with 2,3,4,5,6. etc.

but computer shows 13,110,111,186,188(which is listed as NBC HD),368,etc

support says they are working on it and i will have to wait a few hours before a tech can call me and fix it.

I hasve reset the modem, restarted the computers, logged out and then back in to https://tv.xfinity.com/listings and still the computer does not give me the listings. but the phone or tablet gets the whole listing. it is just the computers. 

It was fine this morning when i was watchin CBS 2, but then I got some message can not display channel. yet i was getting the audio. when dismissed the error thats when the listings got messed   up.

this is very fustrating.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation