Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Game of Thrones Question

New Poster

Game of Thrones Question

I am not the person who pays for our xfinity subscription. However, I found Game of Thrones while on Xfinity TV. My question is, I know we have Xfinity Internet, TV, Voice etc. and I think we have it at the highest level. Xfinity TV is letting me watch GOT but is it costing me extra money? It wouldn't let me watch it and then charge me without me knowing right? I'm sort of confused as to how this works. 

Problem Solver

Re: Game of Thrones Question

As long as your subscription has HBO, you can watch all shows, with the exception of SPECIALITY SHOWS, ie fights, but they are advertised as extra cost items.

The only extra cost watching "online with the Internet" would be if your household has a high bandwidth usage.  That can be checked through : https://customer.xfinity.com/MyServices/Internet

Anything watched "online" does add to that total.  Watching on your TV - no charge,  watching "on line" - adds to household usage.

Some households do have the following:

"Note: Enforcement of the 250GB data consumption threshold is currently suspended."

And some are in an area where charges are enforced.

Hope this helps, ciao, bj

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation