Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Game broadcast is terrible...8 22 14....ruining the Seahawk game, thanks a lot.

New Poster

Game broadcast is terrible...8 22 14....ruining the Seahawk game, thanks a lot.

What is up with your broadcast tonight on the Seahawk game?  This is terrible...pixelated and broken sound and pictures.  It's ruining the game!

Can you fix it?

New Poster

Re: Game broadcast is terrible...8 22 14....ruining the Seahawk game, thanks a lot.

Outfrikinstanding - the quality of the broadcast decreases by the minute......thanks COMCAST for providing outstanding service!@!!!!!!!!  Please explain to me again why I pay so much cash per month for your services?

Regular Visitor

Re: Game broadcast is terrible...8 22 14....ruining the Seahawk game, thanks a lot.

Wonder if comcast will give a refund back for tonights terrible tv. Typical comcast product.
New Poster

Unbelievable!  Finally have a sitter,1st time in months, so we could have fun watching the game w/ friends & we get this!?!? Come on Comcast!

New Poster

I am in Olympia, WA and it is pixelating, and awful, unintelligible audio.  My cable has been doing this off and on for six weeks.  Can get no satisfaction by calling their center.  My neighbor is having the same problems.

But the now it is even a bit different - the game is really shorting in and out - mostly out.  Trapped with Comcast.

New Poster

I pay about 160 dollars a month for a service that is suspect at best.  I understand that Comcast has the best internet in the area and have the monopoly on the market; however, last week while watching the Last Ship, the service crapped out.  I was told that it was an outage in my area.  Today, I did not go out and have a great time because I wanted to stay home and watch the Seahawks game, which is the only reason I pay so much for HD Cable, so I get the NFL Channel and can watch my favorite team play every week.  Now, there is an outage only on the channels carrying the Seahawks Game and you guessed it, only in the State of Washington.  Yep, I hate to do this, but I will be switching to Direct Television, simply because I cannot get anyone to tell me what the f is up.  The customer service is truly not what it was and the fact that no one will call back and the phone keeps haning up on me, I am truly not a satisified customer.

NFL Ticket, here I come!

Mike

New Poster

Thanks COMCAST, service comes back just as the Seahawks game comes to an end.  THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!

Frequent Visitor

Agreed !!!! funny how the channels finally start working after the game is over. I pay way tooo much $$$$ to get crappy signals this is truly a discrace Xfinity !!!

mike-steward wrote:

I pay about 160 dollars a month for a service that is suspect at best.  I understand that Comcast has the best internet in the area and have the monopoly on the market; however, last week while watching the Last Ship, the service crapped out.  I was told that it was an outage in my area.  Today, I did not go out and have a great time because I wanted to stay home and watch the Seahawks game, which is the only reason I pay so much for HD Cable, so I get the NFL Channel and can watch my favorite team play every week.  Now, there is an outage only on the channels carrying the Seahawks Game and you guessed it, only in the State of Washington.  Yep, I hate to do this, but I will be switching to Direct Television, simply because I cannot get anyone to tell me what the f is up.  The customer service is truly not what it was and the fact that no one will call back and the phone keeps haning up on me, I am truly not a satisified customer.

NFL Ticket, here I come!

Mike

Frequent Visitor

COMONCAST !!!

Frequent Visitor

I sent this to Brian the CEO of Comcast ... lets see if this gets corrected ?

What is Comcasts Plan for the absolute shame of service we all experianced on 8/22/2014

I cant for the life of me understand why the cable issue caused all of washington state to not get service during the SEA/Bears game ?

Can you give me a better answer than the one your tech gave us ?... she said its because everyone was watching the game that caused the poor
reception.

Not all of us was watching the football game... some of us watch baseball to and that didnt work at all ?

Please explain !

Thanx
Frequent Visitor

Brian

What is Comcasts Plan for the absolute shame of service we all experianced on 8/22/2014

I cant for the life of me understand why the cable issue caused all of washington state to not get service during the SEA/Bears game ?

Can you give me a better answer than the one your tech gave us ?... she said its because everyone was watching the game that caused the poor
reception.

Not all of us was watching the football game... some of us watch baseball to and that didnt work at all ?

Please explain !

Thanx
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 7 in conversation