Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Free Channel Week

Contributor

Free Channel Week

Ok, seriously Comcast needs to re-evaluate their objective. Your 'free channel week' was to try and sell us the plus side to upping our package, get more channels.  So why in the world wouldn't they tell us, meaning those of us who online pay and opted out of the paper bill (assuming that it  actually was on the paper bill)

Because I only happen chanced across the link, looking for something else TONIGHT.  Of course on the last day of it, buried way over in the list of the subjects and ads. (usually there are 15 you press the arrow to go through them)

So not only was it basically hidden, but none of those channels were on my TV. and if I was supposed to "do something" to get these free channels for a week, or chose only one channel, this information was also lost in the clutter.

A "Free channel week" doesn't do any good if customers do not know about it, to upgrade their packages.

But then here's the clicker, I found a program from one of the channels (watch online) and I can't even watch it online because it is So choppy it barely plays. and yes, I have done all the 'fix its' I'm running latest FF, latest flash, what few add-ons I do have are updated, everything clears each and every time I close my browser.  I read there was a possible ticket on this made?

Open Ticket #CR399246961

Tags (3)
New Poster

Re: Free Channel Week

I totally Agree. I only knew about it because i happen to see a comercial for it half way through the week. My problem with this is if you are trying to sell us an upgrade how about putting something decent on the channels. I mean even the ones I pay for has mor movies from the 80s then current . why do we pay for a movie channel to watch movies that we have seen over and over and if we are lucky we het on maybe 2 new movies a month oh and anothe 5-10 20 year old movies. Get it together and make it worth the fortune you charge for the service and at least keep upto date. or I wont be keeping you too long.

Regular Visitor

I agree w/ the two ladies that answered.  I do not know about freebies either.  Pay on Line automatic.  You could email me 

Now my remote will not work.

Regular Visitor

Is the FREE CHANNEL WEEK STILL ON????

Contributor

Sorry Joycie, apparenly the Free Channel week ended the 28th, (the very night I found out by accident   >:

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation