Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Foxsportsgo

Frequent Visitor

Foxsportsgo

When I try to use xfinity TV Go to watch a Nascar race it opens FoxsportsGo. When I click on the race on my PC I get this message: Deeplink Warning. Your TV provider account doesn't include access to Nascar. I watched the race all last year the same way and my account with Comcast has not changed at all. Is there a dispute between Comcast(NBC) and FOX?

Problem Solver

Re: Foxsportsgo

Hello manville38,

Please delete internet cache and cookies and relaunch. Please inform me if it resolves your issue or not. Thank you. Please be aware however, the races on NBC can be live streamed online only in select cities with TV Everywhere.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

Nascar on NBC does not start until July each year. I am referring to FOX channel WTMZ Knoxville. Some races are shown on this channel rather than Foxsports1. The race is listed in your site -  Xfinity Sports TV but are not available on the FOX channel I mentioned. Why show the listing if we cannot access the race? Clearing the cache, etc is not a solution. 

Problem Solver

Hello manville38,

I apologize, I mistakenly added the wrong line. The races on FOX Sports 1 and NBCSN channels can be live streamed online with XFINITY TV Go and on mobile devices with the XFINITY TV Go app. The races on FOX can be live streamed on TV Everywhere’s FOX Sports GO website or app.

Community Icon
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Community Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
Frequent Visitor

MatthewComcast: There in lies the problem. The race is listed on foxsportsgo but when I click on it (when the race is on regular FOX channel WTNZ Knoxville as it is today) I get the Deeplink message I posted in my first post to you. If the race is on FS1 there is no problem. You still have not answered by orginal question regarding what is a Deeplink message and why I cannot watch the race on my PC when it is on the regular FOX channel.

Service Expert
Moved:

Post Removed to a Secure Location because it contained a personal EMAIL ADDRESS. What you pasted into your post is a standard form email sent to everyone who creates a topic in the forums. It was not from a Comcast person.

Admin1

manville38 -- Races on FOX are available for live streaming via TV Everywhere's FOX Sports GO website and app. I have opened a support ticket to address your streaming issue. 

Community Icon
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

HI i am having an issue with FoxSportsGo as well

when i log in on foxsportsgo.com or the app on my phone i get an error saying:

This network is not included in your current television subscription. Please contact your TV provider to subscribe.

but i do have this subscription.  Why can i not view the content on the app with my comcast account?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation