Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Fox shows all of a sudden need subscription.

New Poster

Fox shows all of a sudden need subscription.

When i try to watch Fox shows online or through the app, I get the message that they are unavailable because I need a subscription to Fox.  Fox (and FX and FXX and FS1) is/are part of my subscription. What is going on?

Regular Contributor

Re: Fox shows all of a sudden need subscription.

You are just one of dozens of people who have been posting here about the "Abcxyz is not part of your subscription" problem; this thread http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/ABC-is-not-a-part-of-your-subscriptions/td-p/1989101/... is probably one of the oldest / most replied to. The Comcast support people who post here (I believe that I've only seen three) have responded a couple times and in at least one instance the problem was fixed but they don't appear to be responding to everyone who posts so I suggest you send a private message to one of the guys to try and get their attention.

Also please note the last post by fecesismylogin who tried to call support and spent 45 minutes on the phone with Comcast support (3 different people) and had a really hard time getting anyone to understand the problem let alone get them to do anything about it.

Given the number of people posting about this problem I'd have to say that Comcast is having some serious problems on their back end in whatever system they use to authenticate the users login with what channels are in their subscription.

- Norm

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation