Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Fox news app live feed

New Poster

Fox news app live feed

The Fox app has other cable providers for the Fox live feed but not Comcast. suggest you put this in the app as you did for CNN.
Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Fox news app live feed

Yes. Please add this soon. What could the hold up be?  Even little piddly providers are listed. 

New Poster

I agree! I was very disappointed to see so many other providers listed when Comcast wasn't! 

New Poster

That is because Comcast is a lefty company.
New Poster

Need to be a provider for the fox news live app.  That's really weird that we can't get fox news live on my iPad because comcast is not listed as a provider.  Come on Comcast let's get up with the times. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor

if you really want an answer and after calling Comcast and they give you the same lie they gave me... your best bet is to file a complaint with the BBB about this. Seems like AT&T and Direct TV can do this but comcast cant, i cant wait to switch over!!
Frequent Visitor

fnc.nocomcast.JPG

New Poster

Another reason to drop ComCast...  Can not watch Fox News Live on the internet!

New Poster

So do we need to start a petition to Comcast to bring Fox news to online?  They should always give the customer a choice!  

New Poster

Its very lame that the largest cable provider in the US is one of the only companies not to integrate with the Fox News App.  They did the same with Watch ESPN. 

I'm really getting annoyed with Comcast. 

New Poster

Here we are, almost a year later, with no Fox News app live stream- come on Comcast! This is ridiculous!!

New Poster

Consumers always have a choice. Switch away from Comcast if you want them to bring Fox News support to the Fox News iOS app! There is always a DSL provider that one could choose.

New Poster

I think your purchase of NBC has influenced your tardyness when it comes to Fox news and the live stream app.  The viewership grows at Fox because of the quality of the news.  It will continue to eat away at the lame stream media until they are completely irrelevant.  Are there no persons of intelligence at your organization or are you that much in bed with the left, progressive communists?  Do you think we need someone to think for us or can you not see the trees for the forest?  GIVE US THE APP OR SELL IT TO US!  Even giants fall .....and they fall hard.

Problem Solver

raphael2014 wrote:

I think your purchase of NBC has influenced your tardyness when it comes to Fox news and the live stream app.  The viewership grows at Fox because of the quality of the news.  It will continue to eat away at the lame stream media until they are completely irrelevant.  Are there no persons of intelligence at your organization or are you that much in bed with the left, progressive communists?  Do you think we need someone to think for us or can you not see the trees for the forest?  GIVE US THE APP OR SELL IT TO US!  Even giants fall .....and they fall hard.

Interesting how other people have the complete opposite "theories" when it comes to Comcast programming--further demonstrating non-existence of "conspiracies".

In fact Comcast and FOX recently expanded their agreement/deal: http://corporate.comcast.com/news-information/news-feed/fox-and-comcast-announce-comprehensive-progr...

Frequent Visitor

Would be really nice if Comcast/xfinity would join the slew of other cable providers offering this streaming option on the Fox News app.
New Poster

Interesting, its now August 2013 and that news release is now almost 6 months stale.  Haven't heard a peep from Comcast about what that new agreement will actually entail or when we'll see any additons to our service.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 15 replies
  • 8 kudos
  • 14 in conversation