Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Fox Sports Indiana on Xfinity TV GO App

New Poster

Fox Sports Indiana on Xfinity TV GO App

Is anyone able to watch Fox Sports Indiana on the TV Go app? I get all of the other Fox Sports' but not Indiana. I can watch it on TV but not on my mobile device. Very frustrating being a Pacers fan and not being able to watch the games when I'm out of town. Please help.

New Poster

Re: Fox Sports Indiana on Xfinity TV GO App

I have the same question. Sad when it is advertised on local radio commercials that we can watch Pacer games on the Fox Sports Go app, but we can't.

Contributor

Same issue - except I'm in MN and a Timberwolves fan.  (I know - but someone has to be!!)

I have been searching the forums, calling Comcast, calling Fox Sports to Go, all trying to figure out why I am not able to see MN Timberwolves / MN Wild games televised by Fox Sports North on my iPhone or iPad.

When I open the Fox Sports App, the Fox Sports North channel is listed and I can see that the MN wild or MN Timberwolve game is on LIVE. I click the channel, and am asked to sign in. I pick Xfinity, type in my user name and password, hit enter - and the Fox Sports North channel disapears!!

I have the complete, most expensive, Xfinity package with all the premium and extra channels. I live in the Northern Dakota County service area in Minnesota. The Fox Sports to Go app works for my friend in Madison WI when accessing FOx Sports North. (FSN cover MN and WI). But it does not work for me.

When I contacted Fox Sports to Go, the answer seems to make it sound like a Comcast problem.

Hello,
My name is Daniel with the FOXSports.com Customer Support Team. Unfortunately the channel you're referencing is not available for streaming at this time with your provider. Please contact them and let them know you wish to be able to stream this channel via FOX Sports GO!
Thank you for visiting FOXSports.com.
Regards,
Daniel
FOXSports.com Customer Support Team

When I contacted Comcast, the answer seems to point to the league

It seems when a game is on the local FOX Sports station, , the games are not available in that market on the FOX Sports Go. Our information indicates yes, this is due to franchise agreements. The same goes for Timberwolves, Wild, and Twins games when they are broadcast on our local networks, they will be blacked out on the FOX Sports North TV station due to league franchise broadcast rules.

If you are a baseball fan, the 2016 baseball season will be available on the FOX Sports GO app. The Twins may not be available due to franchise agreements.

Regards,

Kathy
ECR

But when I contact the FOx Sports North league, they say the games are available on local cable - just not on Comcast!!

Good news Timberwolves fans.
You can now stream Timberwolves games at home or on the go via FOXSportsGO.com or the FOX Sports GO mobile app.
Simply download the FOX Sports GO app or go to FOXSportsGO.com, sign in through a participating pay-TV provider, and start live streaming Timberwolves games, as well as other FOX Sports North programming.
You can even watch Timberwolves games on FOX Sports GO if you travel out of town. As long as you have FOX Sports North as part of your pay-TV package, you can stream Timberwolves games anywhere in the U.S.
FOX Sports GO is available to customers of participating TV providers in Minnesota, including Cable One, Charter, DirecTV, Mediacom and WOW. For a full list of participating pay-TV providers, visit FOXSportsGO.com and click on the sign in tab.

So I seem to have a circle argument going on. Can anyone shed any light on it? Because the best I can tell, the issue is between the regional Fox Sports and Comcast - not having some sort of agreement.

New Poster

I think this stinks that I pay all this money to get these types of channels and both Comcast and Foxsports can advertise this type of connectivity but still no availability for us Pacer fans.

They should at least say not available in all markets.

i use to be able to watch the Pacers last season on my iPad. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation