Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Fox News 2 Go service

Frequent Visitor

Fox News 2 Go service

Please add Fox News 2 Go service so your customers can watch at their convenience.  This service is supported by virtually all cable providers except Xfinity/Comcast.  I would like an answer as to when this service will be added.  This feature is a must-have requirement for me and I plan on switching my bundled services if it will not be offered very soon.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Fox News 2 Go service

I agree with mlz1001.  I called in several months ago and asked the exact same question.  I was supposed to be contacted back and never received a return call.  I request you either provide a date as to when Fox News 2 Go will be available or provide a legitimate reason as to why not.  This is a simple request Comcast and it should not be that difficult to provide an answer.  

New Poster

Re: Fox News 2 Go service

I agree with the other users.  I'd very much like to be able to access the Fox News 2 Go stream.  Most other national cable providers permit their customers to access this service.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 3 in conversation