Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Food Network Star 6./12 episode

Visitor

Food Network Star 6./12 episode

Hello,

The most recent episode for Food Network Star (6/12) says it is available.  However, when I click through to the video using either link, it says, "This video is no longer available."  Please clarify which is correct.  It has been this way for almost 24 hours.

Thank you.

Administrator
Administrator
Moved:

Re: Food Network Star 6./12 episode

New Poster

This is happening with a lot of shows from bravo too!! You click on the video..then it's it's no longer available
Official Employee

Hi greardon, I am showing that this is now available, please let me know if you are still experiencing issues.

Thank you 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Visitor

Yes, four days after notification, when you decided to respond, it was available.  Timely response this is not in the world of technology.

The mixed availability continued for two days after notification.  All I asked for was clarification.  That would be removing the episode from availability or fixing the streaming issue or even a simple message.  Yet resolution of the issue took 2 days and a simple response (really all I asked for) took 4 days.

No wonder Comcast normally ranks so low in customer service.  Responses help us to know you are aware of an issue and working on it.  It makes the customer feel as if you care/ that they are heard.  They don't need to always contain the solution right off the bat.

Official Employee

Thank you for the reply  greardon and  I understand your frustration. Moderators and employees here on the forums try to diligently help with as many posts as we can but this forum is primarily a peer to peer forum. If you are looking for immediate assistance please feel free to call in to 1800Comcast or reach out to us through Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation