Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Flash always crashes

ANSWERED
Regular Contributor

Flash always crashes

Is anyone ever going to address the fact that nothing can be played on the site because Flash crashes on load every time? This is on a Mac using the lastest Firefox and Chrome with the lastest Flash. I used to watch content periodically, but haven't been able to watch anything since the flash pluggin crashes every time something tried to load - live or on demand online. I was able to watch live once on an XP computer, but the stream crashed every time the show went to commercial. I want to be able to watch on my computer again when I need to. Please fix this already!

Accepted Solution

Re: Flash always crashes

I finally figured it out. My computer's OS is now no longer supported, so regardless of my browser and flash version, the TV Portal won't work. That is rotten because I like the older OS better than the one my newer computer.

View answer in context
Regular Contributor

I finally figured it out. My computer's OS is now no longer supported, so regardless of my browser and flash version, the TV Portal won't work. That is rotten because I like the older OS better than the one my newer computer.

Service Expert

Topic now Closed.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation