Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

First few minutes of show are cut off when dowoaded to app

Contributor

First few minutes of show are cut off when dowoaded to app

This does not happen all the time, but about 75% of the time when I download a show from my X1 box to the iPhone app, the first few minutes of the show are cut off. When I play the show on my app, it starts a few minutes into the recording. But on the dvr box, the entire recording is there. It is only shut off on the app. I can't find any rhyme or reason why this happens. Any ideas?
Contributor

Re: First few minutes of show are cut off when dowoaded to app

It just happened again today, downloaded Sunday's episode of Mad Men and the first 3 minutes were cut off and not in the app download, but those three minutes are on the recording on the DVR
New Poster

It's very frustrating to miss the first 4 or 5 minutes of a program. I hate to download a show knowing that I won't be able to see the beginning of it.  This did not used to happen but does so now on a regular basis. This needs to be corrected.

Contributor

I thought I was the only one this was happening to, glad someone else responded.
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation