Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Filter subscriptions - please!

Frequent Visitor

Filter subscriptions - please!

When trying to watch shows, I am often having to read messages that what I am trying to view requires a subscription.

Please pay your programmers to allow a filter to only display what I have access to!

I am sick of seeing this message and am NOT going to pay more just to watch every possible show.  I just want to watch some programs and easily see what I do pay to watch.

New Poster

Re: Filter subscriptions - please!

I second that motion! It's so aggravating and such a blatant waste of time to all subscribers! Do what's right Comcast--allow the filtering of subscriptions!!!

New Poster

How do I program the remote/cable box to skip the channels I don't have??? Like these folks said, it's time consuming, plus there isn't a listing on the site that lists only the channels I have, so punching in specific channel numbers requires me to make a list while going through every channel to see what works!

I don't need to see what I don't have. I need to see only what I do have.

Silver Problem Solver

At present the only option with Comcast is to set up a Favorites list.

Frequent Visitor

Unfortunately, this is not a solution, but rather a separate feature which at least helps find favorite channels.

I also noticed the same issue with the Xbox when I tried to view content.

Extremely annoying and useless to sort through a ton of programs I don't have.  What a waste of time!

Comcast is too large to care now it seems...

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos
  • 4 in conversation