Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Favorites Channels 1000 and above

Regular Visitor

Favorites Channels 1000 and above

My favorite channels number 1000 and above have all been reset to channel numbers below 1000. For instance the local OTA channels here are 4, 5, 9 and the corresponding cable channels are 1004, 1005, 1009. Now I can't tune the favorite channels above 1000, but the stations are still in my favorites as 805, 803, 812. This is true for all favorite channels above 1000. What happened?

New Poster

Re: Favorites Channels 1000 and above

I'm having what sounds like the same problem and this began within the last 1-2 weeks, suspect an X1 software update has introduced a glitch. I can no longer scroll to any Favorites channels > 1000 when using the Guide, but I can direct tune any channel > 1000.  Comcast please fix, this is annoying!  Restarting the DVR has not affect.

Release Version:  xappl-XRE.78P3

XRE Server Version:  1.78.03 08/17/2017 16:35

Regular Visitor

Having the same issue here.

New Poster

Same issue here. Noticed with in the last few weeks. Channels above 1000 that were grouped together by category are no longer listed in my favorites. If I change the channel guide to HD I can navigate to the channels and they are still "starred" has my favorites. So they were not un favorited. They just no longer show on the guide under Favorites. Very frustrating.

Contributor

Have the same thing going on here,

about week or so ago it stopped working, phone support has to many differnent storys as to cause or reason.

New Poster

Same issue hoping for a solution soon. 

Have to go to all channels and sift through the junk I didn't want to watch.

New Poster

Yep, same here, when they introduce the Free to Me option in the guide filters, it borked the favorites for me. I only want to see 1000 series channels, and it was working fine before the Free to Me option.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 7 in conversation