Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error on Xfinity.com/tv for all shows

ANSWERED
New Poster

Error on Xfinity.com/tv for all shows

Sorry, we’ve experienced some difficulty playing The Biggest Loser S16|E1 "Opening Day".

Please refresh this page in your browser to continue where you left off.

(Error 900|3313.1000055)

I get the same error message for all shows. Please refresh my login.

Accepted Solution

Re: Error on Xfinity.com/tv for all shows

It worked like magic. THANKS!

viricom wrote:

The "3313" error is caused by a Microsoft update which causes an issue with Flash.  You can turn off "Protected Mode" in IE to fix this (but that might expose you to to Internet threats).  I'd recommend just using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) until MSFT or Adobe releases a fix for this. Hope this helps.

viricom wrote:

The "3313" error is caused by a Microsoft update which causes an issue with Flash.  You can turn off "Protected Mode" in IE to fix this (but that might expose you to to Internet threats).  I'd recommend just using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) until MSFT or Adobe releases a fix for this. Hope this helps.

View answer in context
Contributor

New Poster

It worked like magic. THANKS!

viricom wrote:

viricom wrote:

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation