Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error Message 8007

New Poster

Error Message 8007

Doesn't anyone at Comcast care about their customers.  I and a large number of other customers have been receiving an 8007 error message when trying to stream TV shows.  I got the run around from Comcast technical support and then they cut me off.  What a company!!!!!

New Poster

Re: Error Message 8007

I am getting the same error.  The video will play for a while, and then stop.  So annoying!

New Poster

I am also recieving the 8007 error. Comcast reliably malfunctions at least once a day every single day 365 days a year.

New Poster

same issue with mine over the last two days with 8007... love how its not up here to tell us how to fix it.

New Poster

I've got the same error for the last four days. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe flash player, restarting browser, restarting computer, and nothing seems to be working. 

New Poster

same here

New Poster

SAME HERE. I'm paying Comcast almost $300. a month and I can't even stream a fracking CNN. Sick of it. Calling in is a joke! I go from being a 'valued' comcast 'insider' on their phone tree to a worthless POS with one of their reps. ESPECIALLY if you are a Mac user they act like their problems with my stream, my mail, et al, are dirt. 

New Poster

I am getting the SAME error code! This is rediculous! I hope they are fixing it now...

New Poster

I keep getting Error message 8007 what can I do to fix it, or tell me how to fix it    ok

New Poster

I keep getting Error message 8007 what can I do to fix it, or tell me how to fix it    ok

WIN_20150921_13_46_43_Pro.jpg
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 9 in conversation