Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

5,860,303

members

1,494

online

29,323

topics

Top

Error Code 310

New Poster

Error Code 310

I get error code 310 when I attempt to use watch ESPN on my PC. I have tried re-installing flash, multiple browsers and deleting the cache and cookies. I can't find a solution in anyother of the forums where this is brought up.

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Error Code 310


wareagledustoff wrote:

I get error code 310 when I attempt to use watch ESPN on my PC. I have tried re-installing flash, multiple browsers and deleting the cache and cookies. I can't find a solution in anyother of the forums where this is brought up.


Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe


Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Error Code 310

My Zip Code:

Unknown

My Cable Provider:

Unknown

My myDVR Manager Status:

Unknown

My Set Top Box Names:

Unknown

My Queue setup:

False

Facebook Queue Syncing:

false

Facebook Connect:

False

My public IP address:

115.92.160.36

My operating system:

Windows - rv:13.0

My web browser:

Firefox 13 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1

My system type:

Desktop computer or other device

My Move player version:

Not Installed

My Silverlight version:

5.1.10411.0

My flash version:

11.4 r402

Javascript:

enabled

Cookies:

enabled

Official Employee

Re: Error Code 310


wareagledustoff wrote:

My Zip Code:

Unknown

My Cable Provider:

Unknown

My myDVR Manager Status:

Unknown

My Set Top Box Names:

Unknown

My Queue setup:

False

Facebook Queue Syncing:

false

Facebook Connect:

False

My public IP address:

115.92.160.36

My operating system:

Windows - rv:13.0

My web browser:

Firefox 13 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1

My system type:

Desktop computer or other device

My Move player version:

Not Installed

My Silverlight version:

5.1.10411.0

My flash version:

11.4 r402

Javascript:

enabled

Cookies:

enabled


Your Flash Player may be corrupt so a clean uninstall/re-install may be able to clear this issue.

 

Try completely uninstalling your Flash Player from your computer and then go here to download and install it again. 

 

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe


Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Error Code 310

Hey Joe,

 

You should try reading. In my original post I mentioned that I had already tried that.

Official Employee

Re: Error Code 310


wareagledustoff wrote:

Hey Joe,

 

You should try reading. In my original post I mentioned that I had already tried that.


Try using a different web browser and let me know if it works. This is not a permanent solution but it will help us narrow down your issue.

 

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe


Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1498 views
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation