Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error 900|3329.401

Frequent Visitor

Error 900|3329.401

I am getting the error 900|3329.401 when attempting to watch multiple shows, Halt and Catch Fire (latest episode), Vice Prinicipals(latest Episode), 60 Days In (tried multiple episodes), Ballers (latest Episode). I tried Chrome and ie and cleared my history and cache. I was watching halt and catch fire just fine but then got the error and now everything else i have tried to watch is getting the error. Just wondering if this is an issue with the site or if there is something i need to fix. Thanks.

New Poster

Re: Error 900|3329.401

Having this exact same problem. Nothing is loading, just getting the same error code. Thinking it is a problem with the site? Restarted my computer, tried several different browsers, and nothing is working. But I don't have time to call/chat xfinity and wait for hours to possibly get a solution.

New Poster

Same problem here, using mutiple browsers with Mac OS 10.11.6. Was in the middle of a show, it stopped mid-stream, now everything I try gets the Error 900|3329.401 message.

New Poster

This is defintely a site problem. I get the message on my cell and on my laptop.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation