Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error 900/106000

Regular Visitor

Error 900/106000

Wow! Add my name to the list of users receiving message 900/106000 when trying to watch shows on Xfinity on demand on-line. Been going on about 5 days, tried IE and Google Chrome on laptop with Windows 8.1. Also, had my laptop looked at and everything is fine with it. 

Looks like the problem is on Comcast's end and would greatly appreciate a ticket created and quick resolution to this problem. Will customers receive any type of credit toward monthly bill since this service is not available to us???? 

New Poster

Re: Error 900/106000

I'm having the same issue for the last 3-4 days.

New Poster

I agree. If I cant use the service I shouldnt be charged for it. 

Regular Visitor

I've had the same problem for days too - 900/106000 error code.  I've called Comcast several times and haven't gotten any answers on when this is going to be fixed. 

This is what I just did....... called them and insisted right in the beginning of the call that I wanted a credit.   The customer service rep tried to go " lets trouble shoot this first".  Told her "no" its still not working and want credit. She quickly obliged and gave me a $ 15.00 credit.  Also told her I need a confirmation # which she gave me.  Make sure you get the confirmation # !!  

Everyone needs to call and request a credit!!  Be firm .... I did and it worked.  Maybe if Comcast has to compensate customers they will get this thing fixed !

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation