Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

(Error 900|101000.101002.101005

Regular Visitor

(Error 900|101000.101002.101005

Comcast, you advertise this as a feature for your customers, but yet when we try to indulge in our feature it doesn't work--and from all the posts this is a problem that has been going on for months now and no resolution.  Are you seriously that busy.  When we call in everytime you have a rate increase you mention all the benefits of having Comcast.  But yet when one of these don't work you don't want to give us part of what we pay for.  Really people, you are not that busy where you can't fix something for months that you advertise as a feature "TV anytime anywhere".  That is a false statement.  I want my TV now at work and well I can't get it!!!!!

New Poster

Re: (Error 900|101000.101002.101005

Honestly I'm now three weeks behind on my favorite TV show because THATS HOW LONG ITS BEEN BROKEN.  

New Poster

Re: (Error 900|101000.101002.101005

Try to restart your modem it worked for me . I unplugged it and let it sit for a while or you can use a toothpick in the reset button on the back for thirty seconds and release then plug it back in and wait for the lights to go green .  It has something to do with your ip address i dont know why they wont fix it and give each user a locked ip for using there online sevices or use hulus way of doing things. but heres a fix for ya

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation