Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error 6036

ANSWERED
New Poster

Error 6036

Keep getting this error. Read another post that asked him to follow a link and post what your computer stats are so I will do the same since you were able to fix the same problem the same way.

My Zip Code: Unknown My Cable Provider: Unknown My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: True Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 76.10.33.71 My operating system: Windows - undefined My web browser: Firefox 10 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 4.1.10111.0 My flash version: 11.1 r102 Javascript: enabled Cookies: enabled

Accepted Solution

Re: Error 6036

uninstalled silver and reinstalled, fixed it

View answer in context
Tags (1)
Official Employee

JonTroy wrote:

Keep getting this error. Read another post that asked him to follow a link and post what your computer stats are so I will do the same since you were able to fix the same problem the same way.

My Zip Code: Unknown My Cable Provider: Unknown My myDVR Manager Status: Not Installed My Set Top Box Names: Not Installed My Queue setup: True Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 76.10.33.71 My operating system: Windows - undefined My web browser: Firefox 10 - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.2 My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 4.1.10111.0 My flash version: 11.1 r102 Javascript: enabled Cookies: enabled

Try updating the drivers of your graphics card. Here is how:

1.   Click the "Start" button and then click the "Control Panel" option.

2.   Click "Hardware and Sound" from the menu.

3.   Click on the "Device Manager" icon from the menu.

4.   Click on your graphics card icon from the menu on the left side of the Device Manager window.

5.   Click the "Drivers" tab at the top of the window that appears. The window should have a prompt saying "The drivers for this device are up to date."

6.   Click the "Update Driver" icon on the window if the drivers are out of date. Wait for the drivers to install on the system.

7.   Click the "Restart" button when prompted. When the computer restarts, the drivers will be up to date.

Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Official Employee

JonTroy wrote:

Glad to hear videos are now working.

Since this particular issue has been resolved, I am locking this thread. If you are still having issues, please create a new thread and I will be able to help further assist you.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation