Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error 570

New Poster

Error 570

Trying to watch TV on http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/tv/ and I keep geting Error Code 570 I have dumped my cache and deleted my cookies also reatarted the "chrome" browser. Help Please, watched it all night, last night every thing was fine.

Tags (1)
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Error 570

Hello,

Here are the canned replies comcast tech will ask you

1.Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, please post  the URLs of the videos that you are trying to watch.

2. Please update your flash player and silverlight

3. Try a different browser.

New Poster

We've experienced a playback error. (Error 570)

We've experienced a playback error. (Error 570). I am showing this error. I am not watching on "streampix". The shows current episodes are not blocked to me in any way. How can it play one day, and not the next?

New Poster

Re: Error 570

Do you have an ad block on your browser? I had the same trouble--watched a show on the Xfinity website that I've always watched without any problems--and then the next day I couldn't play the episode. That was on Tuesday of this week. I just tried playing another show that runs via Hulu apparently, but Hulu won't allow you to watch any of their programming if you have an ad blocker enabled. I disabled my ad blocker, and the show started. I then decided to go back to the shows that were giving me trouble earlier this week. Now they show again.

So, maybe there's something going on with Xfinity that they won't let you watch shows anymore if you have an ad blocker running? Just my hunch.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation