New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error 519

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Error 519

Running Windows7; IE10

When I go to InfinityTVGO site and click on any CBS TV show I get Error 519; complete error follows:

This Video Cannot Be Played

Sorry, The Big Bang Theory S7|E24 "The Big Bang Theory - The Gorilla Dissolution" is currently unavailable.

(Error 519)

Learn More

CBS : Video-250779715765

I can, from this same site, click on an ABC or NBC TV show and it plays back fine.  I have tried IE10 and Firefox; same results only with shows from CBS....error 519

Contacted Comcast Support; to be honest, they didn't have a clue

Regular Contributor

Re: Error 519

Don't ask me why but CBS shows are way more problematic on Xfinity streaming than other networks, first thing to try is to go right to the CBS website and try and play it from there.

Then try and use another browser either FireFox or Chrome and see if that makes any difference.

Also make sure that you are using the latest version fo Flash 13.0.0.214.

You're only one of any number of people who have called Comcast customer service about the streaming service and customer service is like "Streaming service..... what's that". Or they're knowlage is cursory at best and they have no apparent resources for helping customers resolve their problems or they have no idea who to report issues and bugs to.

- Norm

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation