Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error 500 when trying to stream recordings to laptop

Frequent Visitor

Error 500 when trying to stream recordings to laptop

I am tryingto watch recorded shows on my laptop while not at home and I get the error message: Unable to retrive recordings (error get recordings 500). I am able to stream on my phone using the Xfinity stream app.

Any suggestions?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Error 500 when trying to stream recordings to laptop

nevermind..got it working

Frequent Visitor

Re: Error 500 when trying to stream recordings to laptop

I am getting the same error message for 4 days now. After speaking to useless support people who ask for my name, address, account # MORE THAN ONCE then they say I need an Advance Support agent and on hold for over 30mins. only to have the same person ask me again for my name, address and account # again.... then aske me to disconnect reconnect my modem/DVR for the 5th time... still no joy then they tell me I need one of the engineering dpt agents to call me and they never do.... now going on 5 days without streaming from DVR to my laptop.... and before all this happened.... it worked perfectly! I get no help from Comcast at all just empty promises that SOMEONE WILL CALL YOU...... and no calls! after 4 days I don't have any faith in comcast at all. No one wants to help me solve this situation and changing my browser won't help either. why after more than half a year did this service stop? they have iCloud problems with the DVR service and they won't admitt it! Anyway.... I'm ready to cance services if I don't get help! My wife likes AT&T anyways so I don't see why I shouldn't switch since they can't help me! I am amost ready if someone can't fix this problem soon! Comcast error.jpg

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation