Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Error 4013 for TV Online

New Poster

Error 4013 for TV Online

I was just watching Game of Thrones: S3-Episode 6 online from HBO. I went to watch the next episode(S3-E7) and I recieved an Error code 4013 - Sorry Video is currently unavailable. JUst want to know why this error is popping up after being able to watch the last episode not even 10 mins before receiving this error...

New Poster

Re: Error 4013 for TV Online

I have the same error for watching on my computer. I read possible causes for the error may be an outdated flash. After upgrading, this is not the problem.

New Poster

I have been watching the NBA playoffs on my ipad.  Have watched a good portion of the game then all of a sudden I am now getting the error 4013.  Not sure why all of a sudden I can't watch the game, it is very frustrating.  I even tried loggin in on the computer and got the same error.  I get an errror pretty regularly while watching xfinity, it is not a consistent/quality product.

New Poster

i'm having the same problem.. was trying to catch up on my Grimm episodes,after watching to shows this ERROR 4013 pop up...plz help! would like to at lest see one more show before i turn in.

Tags (1)
New Poster

I was watching the game too. This is my first day with Comcast and I am not impressed. I am watching on my MacBook Pro, and about 10 times during the game it would go back about 30 seconds and then fast forward through everything I had just watched, but pausing for about a second every 10 seconds so I could never fully catch up. I would have to refresh the screen to get a live stream. Then midway through the third quarter I got the 4013.

New Poster

The exact same thing is happening for me too. While watching the NBA playoffs the signal continually loops and plays what I've already seen for a minute in fast motion and then freezes prompting me to have to refresh the screen.  This happens for me an average of 10 times a game too. What is going on Comcast? You recommended that we post here for a solution and yet we've heard nothing from you.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 6 in conversation