Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

ERROR 900 CONSTANT

New Poster

ERROR 900 CONSTANT

everyday i get an error 900 about 5 to 6 times.  this is extreemly frustrating.  i constantly get kicked off xfinitys service.  i would like to know why, but not as much as id like this fixed.  ive also noticed i am not the only one with this issue.  please fix this problem or you will be losing a paying customer

error 900 101000 101004 101005

Frequent Visitor

Re: ERROR 900 CONSTANT

Same exact thing happening to me, I can't even watch the show, just keep going back to the error message (Error 900|101000.101004.101005). The Xfinity website has a lot of problems, I can watch movies on Youtube all day and never have a problem.  I'm sick of it.

New Poster

so glad to see it's not just me. They have not been helpful at all. So frustrating that the place that supplies my internet has the worst streaming video that I am paying for and no one is willing to listen and fix it!!! sorry you are experiencing the same thing. I also am getting one video that skips ahead 6 sec once it hits 14 min in. This continues for the rest of the video uggghhhh

Frequent Visitor

Exactly.  When the ad starts, the video shrinks to size of the ad and stops playing, and no ad runs. Why does there have to be so many ads throughout a video when we're already paying to watch it.  Those ads are part of this tech problem. I'm just sick of it, it's been going on for months.  I just found the same problem being reported in another forum on Comcast, look at all the entries, and look how far back the problem goes: http://forums.comcast.com/t5/XfinityTV-Website/Receive-Error-900-101000-101004-101005-While-Watching...

Let me know if you get any help, and I'll be sure to let you know also. I just used their chat tech support, the tech refreshed my connection and at first I thought it was fixed so we ended the session.  But, after only about two minutes the same thing happened and I can't watch the video.  I think it's a disgrace that they can't fix this, and, the techs don't even know what the error message even means.  I would think they'd be able to look it up and tell you.  Am going to read more on that forum, sorry to repeat, but I'm sick of this... lol

New Poster

yes this is ridiculous.  i will reply if i get any help and hope all will do the same.

New Poster

i recieved an email saying that they are aware of the problem.  that is all.  i dont know if that means anything other than they know.  i will keep you posted

New Poster

I have chatted with support.  Have a ticket number and they are sending me to HFa or some netherland

Gold Problem Solver

pauldigou wrote: i recieved an email saying that they are aware of the problem. ...

If the email said "Thanks for sharing your concern with us. The Forums team has been made aware of your issue" then that's just the standard forum notice telling you that someone has posted a new message in the topic. It doesn't mean Comcast has taken or will take any action.

New Poster

seems we are &*()_^

New Poster

yea.  now i have recieved a message asking "did it solve the problem"?  but thats it.  i havent been made aware anything was done or changed

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation