Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Download manager not working

Frequent Visitor

Download manager not working

I rented a movie to watch online. I had to download the viewer.  All I got was an empty folder. After trying to download and repair the viewer about 6 times it finally started to download the movie but I never got to play it. All the components are on my computer except the file that will allow me to open the application and play my movie, which I was charged for.

Regular Visitor

Re: Download manager not working

Hi Virginia,

Please accept our apologies for the trouble you experienced.  We would like to setup some time for live troubleshooting.  Can you please send an email to support@xfinitytvstore.comcast.net with the following information.

1. Number we can reach you at.

2. Time that we can reach you Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm PST.

3. Username you used to sign into the Xfinity TV Store.

Thank you,

Jon H.
Customer Support Representative
support@xfinitytvstore.comcast.net

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for responding Jon. I am sorry I did not check in sooner. Since posting this message I have had a live chat, contacted Xfinity on Facebook, Spoken with my bank, contacted WeCanHelp@ cable Comcast and have contacted InDemand dot com. Fancast could not be reached.

Comcast claims not to know anything about any Xfinity viewer download. They pretend to be unfamiliar with the InDemand service or Fancast, who are the people who charged me. They say they have no record of me being charged for anything and no record of me downloading any movie. I have the link to the page that proves I was charged and the charge is on my bank record.

Really: would I go through all this just to scam you guys out of $4.29?

I am waiting to hear from the folks at InDemand.

Tell you what. I want you to have a chance at helping so I will send a copy of this message to you at the address you gave me.

Virginia

Regular Visitor

Hi Virginia,

Thank you for your email; we greatly appreciated you being willing to give a chance to fix things.  Hope you enjoy the movie.

Best Regards,

Jon H.
Customer Support Representative
support@xfinitytvstore.comcast.net

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation