Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Display seems to be stuck in zoom?

Frequent Visitor

Display seems to be stuck in zoom?

The zoom setting is off but display seems to be zoomed. Happened after a x1 box restart. Any ideas? I’ve tried everything. Including contacting Comcast and having them troubleshoot. Next stop a technician.
Official Employee

Re: Display seems to be stuck in zoom?

Are you able to adjust the picture by using the actual tv remote?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Frequent Visitor

Yes, I am able to adjust the picture setting using the TV remote. I have triple checked and both the TV and x1 display box settings are accurate. I believe it is the signal coming from the box that has changed. I am unable to find a way to return it to the less zoomed setting. Everything is larger and cut off more than it was before the box reset. Any ideas? Thank you for responding.
Gold Problem Solver

Please provide the model number of your TV and how it is connected to your X1 box. Is it an HD TV set? What input is your TV set to?

Are you trying to tune SD or HD channels???

If you have an HDTV set it sure sounds like your TV is not on the correct input.

Terhall wrote:
Yes, I am able to adjust the picture setting using the TV remote. I have triple checked and both the TV and x1 display box settings are accurate. I believe it is the signal coming from the box that has changed. I am unable to find a way to return it to the less zoomed setting. Everything is larger and cut off more than it was before the box reset. Any ideas? Thank you for responding.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation