New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Discovery Channel guide incorrect

ANSWERED
Frequent Visitor

Discovery Channel guide incorrect

Fairfield, CA 94534

Discovery Channel (750) comes through on the correct channel but through TIVO the listings do not match up with the actual programs. There is no "change" button on the TIVO guide.  This is a new problem. I have used TIVOs for many years.

Accepted Solution

Re: Discovery Channel guide incorrect

Tivo changed Discovery from DSCHD to DSCHDP and the schedules now match what Comcast is serving up.

View answer in context
New Poster

I just spent over an hour with support in chat with 3 "analysts"  on this very same issue... in zip code 94107.

ALL external listings guides including comcast.com, zap2it.com, discoverychannel.com, tvguide.com, internal tivo guide  are in sync... but what Comcast is showing on Discovery Channel HD (750) is 3 hours old.  Funny thing is.. the guide on the tv does match what they are showing.

This started happening last Friday Jul 26.  

Very frustrating, since I rely on what the external guides (including tivo) are showing me to record shows.

Discovery Channel HD is the only channel this is occuring on.

Can't believe there haven't been more posts about this.

Frequent Visitor

And you can get some strange programs on your DVR by Discovery's guide info going crazy!  Naked folk running about the forest, people battling hair loss, etc.  Just trying to watch the crab fishermen but I am getting nothing interesting.  It will go away eventually I guess.

Frequent Visitor

Tivo changed Discovery from DSCHD to DSCHDP and the schedules now match what Comcast is serving up.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation