Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Dexter past seasons not available?

New Poster

Dexter past seasons not available?

I am a subscriber with showtime access, and have been working my way through past episodes of Dexter. I noted that the shows said that they would be available until 12/17 - now you guys are pulling access early? What gives - when I follow the link it says 'this video is not available'.

Help! Dexter was the only thing keeping grounded for Thanksgiving - now I may have to interact with my family - and nobody wants that! That's why I have cable and high speed internet. Now you've gone and ruined my Thanksgiving - thanks! <not!>

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: Dexter past seasons not available?

Wait - now it back - nevermind... or maybe your just messing with me... I will not hesitate to write a strongly worded post if it happens again...

New Poster

Nope - it's doing it again - is Xfinity having server issues or something? I will try to watch it on TV, but that will require me to interact with my family... curse you Xfinity! Please let us know here if it's a glitch or some slime Showtime lawyer says you can't let us see old Dexter episodes online or something. A little notice of such issues would go a long way yannow...

Official Employee

manvacamp2000 wrote:

Nope - it's doing it again - is Xfinity having server issues or something? I will try to watch it on TV, but that will require me to interact with my family... curse you Xfinity! Please let us know here if it's a glitch or some slime Showtime lawyer says you can't let us see old Dexter episodes online or something. A little notice of such issues would go a long way yannow...

I see that all the episodes are available. Make sure that you have the Online tab selected so you can see all the episodes that are available to watch online.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation