Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Data limits

New Poster

Data limits

Thanks for lowering yourselves to satellite internet with data limits.  We lived for over 15 years in NC with only satellite for an ISP and their data usage limits were ridiculous.  So now back in civilization,Comcast is pulling the same anti-consumer ripoff.  Gee, how can I stream YOUR TV SERVICE I ALREADY PAY FOR on my computer with 1 TB at month??????  

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Data limits

jae1 wrote:

Thanks for lowering yourselves to satellite internet with data limits.  We lived for over 15 years in NC with only satellite for an ISP and their data usage limits were ridiculous.  So now back in civilization,Comcast is pulling the same anti-consumer ripoff.  Gee, how can I stream YOUR TV SERVICE I ALREADY PAY FOR on my computer with 1 TB at month??????  

What is your average monthly data usage?

If you stream comcast tv while on your home network, it does not count on your data usage unless you stream TV Go shows. If you are away from home, you are using someone else's network.

Have you seen this? https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/data-usage-what-is-the-terabyte-data-usage-pl...

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation