Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Daily Show/Colbert from 6/14 give an error 3222

ANSWERED
Contributor

Daily Show/Colbert from 6/14 give an error 3222

I have been watching The Daily Show on my computer for two years now.

Just last week I watched all episodes except the last one (wasn't available for some reason)

Now, today, out of the blue, I can't watch it on EITHER of my EXACT SAME COMPUTERS.  Nothing's changed on my end.  NOTHING.

What the heck?

I get error 3022 (or something like that) and I've cleared cache and cookies, restarted my browser.  Nothing.

What the heck has changed since last Thursday because NOTHING has changed on my end.

Darn this is frustrating.  Does Comcast want to keep my business or not?

Accepted Solution

Re: Watching Xfinity Videos on my Computer

This issue is now resolved. Please try the 6/14 episodes of Colbert and Daily Show again and let me know if they work. 

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience,

Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

View answer in context
Silver Problem Solver

Hello,

Please provide the following info:

Please go to www.xfinitytv.com/computer and copy the information you see on-screen and paste it in this thread so we can further assist you.

Also, please send the URLs of the videos that you are trying to watch

Contributor

My Device Information My Zip Code: 20141 My Cable Provider: Comcast Loudoun County Digital My myDVR Manager Status: My Set Top Box Names: My Queue setup: False Facebook Queue Syncing: false Facebook Connect: False My public IP address: 76.120.223.94 My operating system: Windows -  Windows NT 6.1 My web browser: Explorer 9 - Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C) My system type: Desktop computer or other device My Move player version: Not Installed My Silverlight version: 5.1.10516.0 My flash version: 11.3 r300 Javascript: enabled Cookies: enabled

My Account Information Primary Account: True Provider Codes: a, c Internet Subscriber: True Cable TV Subscriber: False Voice Subscriber: True

Contributor

Thank you for responding.

I don't know how you can read that stuff, if there's a secret to copying it and pasting it so that it's more readable I would be happy to try that.

As far as URL's of what I'm trying to watch, it's ANY of the TV shows.  I absolutely know for a FACT that nothing has changed on my end, and now BOTH computers won't work whereas BOTH were allowing me to watch the TV shows just on Thursday or Friday. 

Yet now, both of my computers (one a desktop with Windows 7 Professional and one a laptop with Windows Home Premium, both running IE 9 and both 64 bit) get the same 3222 error code.  And I tried clearing cookies and cache on both.

SOMETHING changed between Thursday or Friday (I can't recall exactly which day I last watched was) and today, and it sure would be nice to know what it was.

I was never able to watch any of the shows when running IE 64-bit, but I read these forums and found a solution to that was to run just plain old IE (I'm assuming the icon that doesn't say 64 must be 32 bit IE) and I've been watching The Daily Show now for two years, on my computers, these two specific computers for the past 2-3 months (both relatively new, but I had been watching on both successfully for quite some time).

Sorry for the wall of text, just don't know what info might be important and what info won't be.  But again, as for URL's, when you click on ANY of the XFinity TV shows, I can't watch them anymore.  I tried The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, NCIS, and one other one that I can't remember.  The XFinity player, for whatever reason, all of sudden doesn't work for either of my computers and like I said, I know that I haven't changed anything since Thursday or Friday the last time I watched.

Contributor

Oops, I either did something wrong earlier when I tried or something has changed again.

Now I just tried and this time NCIS played, but The Colbert Report and The Daily Show still won't and still give the same error code.

Something is going on.

Official Employee

This issue is now resolved. Please try the 6/14 episodes of Colbert and Daily Show again and let me know if they work. 

Thank you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience,

Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Contributor

Hey, it IS working again!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Curious as to what happened, but if that's not to be publicly released, I'm just glad it was fixed.  I needs my The Daily Show fix or withdrawal sets in quick, lol. 

THANK YOU very much again sir.  (Heh, I'm a "Joe" too)

Official Employee

OldeFatGuy wrote:

Hey, it IS working again!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Curious as to what happened, but if that's not to be publicly released, I'm just glad it was fixed.  I needs my The Daily Show fix or withdrawal sets in quick, lol. 

THANK YOU very much again sir.  (Heh, I'm a "Joe" too)

The issue was on our end. The videos were not loaded correctly and because of it, it threw an error message at anyone trying to watch these videos.

Since this issue is resolved, I am going to close this thread. If you have any further issues, please create a new thread and I will assist you.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your feedback,

Joe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation