Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

DVR

New Poster

DVR

Labor Day weekend and we were looking forward to recording and watching the US Tennis Open.  I set up (online) to record the series.  Saturday, one recorded and the other didn't.  Sunday we checked the first time slot.  It didn't say it was set to record, but we tried to record it, it said it was already set to record.  It didn't.  When the second time slot started recording, we checked it and it was recording Baseball. We cancelled all recordings.  Then tried to start recording the second slot.  We tuned to the US Open, then pressed the record button.  It started recording Baseball.  I went online, selected US Open and set it to record.  It recorded Baseball.  Today, Monday, I tried to set up recording online.  It wouldn't give me the option on the first session.  On the second session it gave me the recording option, but reported an error every time I chose to record.  We have had instances in the past where recordings just don't happen.    It certainly hasn't been something we can count on.  VERY FRUSTRATING!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation