Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

DVR recordings not showing on app

New Poster

DVR recordings not showing on app

i am trying to figure out why I cannot see all of the recordings from my DVR on the app on my iPad. Most of them are the same, but I have 23 episodes of blind spot on my DVR and only 16 on the app. There isn't very much in total on the DVR or the app. I couldn't find a sync button or anything in the app and reloading the app didn't change anything. I've seen others that needed some behind the scenes change. My zip code is 37932. Can someone help please??

thanks!

New Poster

Re: DVR recordings not showing on app

No responses? Can I get some support here?

Problem Solver

First of all, there is no syncing between the Cloud DVR and physical DVR.  They both record simultaneously, but either one can be subject to an error.

Secondly, your post makes no sense.  You write your DVR recordings are "not showing up on the app", yet you say the DVR has 3 episodes of Blind Spot, while the app has 16. Sounds like the app has more than the DVR.  So what is the issue?

New Poster

Thanks for responding. It appears to be a typo (23 on DVR). That is my issue.

New Poster

I'm having the same problem...except all 23 episodes of the Blindspot show up on the physical DVR and not a single one on the cloud DVR/app. In fact, we have only one recording at all on the cloud DVR (from yesterday), everything else is only on the physical DVR. Is this a fluke or did NOTHING before yesterday ever record on the cloud??

Problem Solver

When was the first day you ever tried to use the Cloud DVR?  It only saves recordings from the first time you accept the Terms & Conditions.  It will not "pull" older recordings from your physical DVR.

hockeylover13 wrote:

I'm having the same problem...except all 23 episodes of the Blindspot show up on the physical DVR and not a single one on the cloud DVR/app. In fact, we have only one recording at all on the cloud DVR (from yesterday), everything else is only on the physical DVR. Is this a fluke or did NOTHING before yesterday ever record on the cloud??

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation