Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

DVR recordings disappeared from website

Regular Contributor

DVR recordings disappeared from website

Friday I was watching my DVR recordings away from home on my laptop. The one I was watching finished, and I went to watch another one, and they had all disappeared. I clicked "saved recordings" a couple more times, and a bunch of recordings I had deleted back in September showed up. I called support, and after two calls, 20 minutes on hold, and talking to four people, I was finally told it was a known issue and should be fixed by Saturday (yesterday). My recordings from Friday night did appear on the website, but none of the older ones. Meanwhile, those September recordings actually showed up on my DVR, where I deleted them, and they also disappeared from the website. But the older saved recordings from before this all happened still don't show up on the website, although they are still on my DVR. Any chance I will be able to access them on the website again?

New Poster

Re: DVR recordings disappeared from website

Yes, I have the exact same problem since Friday and very much dreading to call Tech Support about this. After doing a re-sync on the X1 the shows re-appeared there, but not online. Also the Percentage Used seems completely random. 

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation