Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

DVR recording on tablet

New Poster

DVR recording on tablet

Hello,

I have the X1 platform and downloaded the Xfinity TV app to my tablet and it works great for streaming live TV.  However, in both apps none of our recordings are showing.  I dont even see an option for recorded shows.  I've logged in and out of the apps and restarted the tablets but that hasn't helped.  A friend of mine mentioned he had the same issue and it was resolved by updating some codes.....

Is there something else that I need to do?

Thanks,

Lou

Expert

Re: DVR recording on tablet

Auciello1212 wrote:

Hello,

I have the X1 platform and downloaded the Xfinity TV app to my tablet and it works great for streaming live TV.  However, in both apps none of our recordings are showing.  I dont even see an option for recorded shows.  I've logged in and out of the apps and restarted the tablets but that hasn't helped.  A friend of mine mentioned he had the same issue and it was resolved by updating some codes.....

Is there something else that I need to do?

Thanks,

Lou

Call into Comcast @ 1-800-266-2278 or 1-800-934-6489 and select BILLING.... once you reach a CSR, state that you wisbh to have the CLOUD RATE CODE added to your account.  Once this is done, you will need to accept the terms & conditions on your DVR.  Once thagt is complete, you will then see ONLY the recordings made AFTER the rate code was added... you will not see your entire dvr 's recordings....

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.