Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

DVR not showing in app

New Poster

DVR not showing in app

I spent 35 minutes last night as the. Loud was not work and never has for us.  Anyways they fixed that however I can't see any of the shows I have DVR'd on the iPad. I see the section now but no shows.  Can't someont help? 

Thank you 

Problem Solver

Re: DVR not showing in app

Baileyholt wrote:

I spent 35 minutes last night as the. Loud was not work and never has for us.  Anyways they fixed that however I can't see any of the shows I have DVR'd on the iPad. I see the section now but no shows.  Can't someont help? 

Thank you 

Not 100% sure what you are asking, but I think you are saying you don't see any shows you recorded on your iPad using the Xfinity TV app. Is that correct?

Do you have an X1 DVR? If so, have you called Comcast to add the Cloud DVR rate code to your account to enable Cloud DVR recordings? Only then will you be able to see recordings from that day forward using the Xfinity TV app.

New Poster

Hi,

Yes, I have contacted them several times. They stated that the code is in properly. Yesterday they stated that it might be an "app" issue. So i had to cal the other number that took 20 mins and after several deleteing the app and restarting it. It still wasnt working he stated that he had to send a new signal and that he would call me back in 35 mins. well this was last night at 935pm and I still ahvent heard back from them, and it still isnt working.

any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Problem Solver

Baileyholt wrote:

Hi,

Yes, I have contacted them several times. They stated that the code is in properly. Yesterday they stated that it might be an "app" issue. So i had to cal the other number that took 20 mins and after several deleteing the app and restarting it. It still wasnt working he stated that he had to send a new signal and that he would call me back in 35 mins. well this was last night at 935pm and I still ahvent heard back from them, and it still isnt working.

any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

You still didn't answer the question, do you have an X1 DVR? Only users with X1 DVRs will be able to see their recordings using the Xfinity TV app.

If you do have an X1 DVR, since you said the app wasn't working, have you tried the Xfinity TV web portal to see if that might work?

New Poster

Sorry the Yes, was to that question we have the X1 DVR

Problem Solver

Okay, so now we know you have an X1 DVR, can you see recordings using the Xfinity TV web portal? If you open the Live TV listings on the web portal, can you select "Record" for a show in the TV listings? Does that recording then show up in the Recordings list on the portal? If the portal works, but the app doesn't, then we know it is just an app issue. If both don't work, then we know it is an account issue.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation