Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

DVR Manger No Longer Syncs - ETV-1000 Error on TV

Regular Visitor

DVR Manger No Longer Syncs - ETV-1000 Error on TV

Hi,

We have 5 cable boxes; two of them are HD-DVR's in Danbury, CT.  For about a week and a half we could change the channel and manage our DVR's from the website and our wireless devices.  When we clicked on the iTV link on the cable boxes, the Caller-ID screen would come up.

Now when we click on iTV we get the ETV-1000 error.  Also, while the portable apps and DVR manger have all of our DVR and cable boxes listed; we have no control over them.  It looks like the DVR manager hasn't synced with our DVR's in a week or more now.

I've made phone calls to support but I'm not sure anyone understood the problem. 

Can you help,

Thanks!

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: DVR Manger No Longer Syncs - ETV-1000 Error on TV

Danbury_1556_9 wrote:

Hi,

We have 5 cable boxes; two of them are HD-DVR's in Danbury, CT.  For about a week and a half we could change the channel and manage our DVR's from the website and our wireless devices.  When we clicked on the iTV link on the cable boxes, the Caller-ID screen would come up.

Now when we click on iTV we get the ETV-1000 error.  Also, while the portable apps and DVR manger have all of our DVR and cable boxes listed; we have no control over them.  It looks like the DVR manager hasn't synced with our DVR's in a week or more now.

I've made phone calls to support but I'm not sure anyone understood the problem. 

Can you help,

Thanks!

Our team is looking into your issue now. Someone will contact via phone within the next 72 hours. If they do not reach you, they will leave a message so please check your messages.

Thanks,
Joe
XfinityTV.com/Xfinity.com Support
Twitter: @XfinityTVJoe

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Re: DVR Manger No Longer Syncs - ETV-1000 Error on TV

Hi Joe,

Thanks for your quick response.  Someone did call and said everything on the back end looks fine; but nothing in our system is actually fixed.  I'm still seeing the ETV-1000 error and have no control over the cable boxes and DVR Manager is still not syncing.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation