Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

DVR Manager does not activate

New Poster

DVR Manager does not activate

According to DVR manager, location 03304 is eligible for the manager. It has been 4-5 days since activating. If I go to setup, activate is grayed out, setup says setup is complete. I can program the DVR from my phone with no issues, just not my computer. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Abe

Frequent Visitor

Re: DVR Manager does not activate

That's the same problem I'm having.   I spent over an hour with them.  They said they reset something and try again in a hour.

Mine is a new X1.  Everything works fine except DVR Manager via the web portal.

New Poster

Me to.  There must be a web pag comcast to explain how to fix it.  I understand thqt some dvr models don't work.

Frequent Visitor

I have had two 1 hour+ online chats.   The first tech said my account was reset and to try again in an hour.   I tried the next afternoon and opened another chat.   That lasted about 90 minutes.  They reset my password, confirmed the issue.  They confirmed my X1 is supported as is my service area.  Finally they decided they're system must be slow.   My install was Tuesday and this was Friday.

I can manager my DVR from iPhone with no problem.

New Poster

I am having this problem too.  60628. Seems the folks on the other end of the line do not have the service themselves and do not understand what the dvr manager is.  It is aggravating to say the least.

New Poster

DVR Manager now works but the two terminals are no longer listed as TV Control eligible for smartphone remotes...fix one thing another thing breaks.

Frequent Visitor

My DVR manager started working today, yea!! Still works with my android phone also. I never called Comcast so not sure what exactly fixed it, but thankful it is fixed!!

Frequent Visitor

The web portal is working for me, too.    I managed to get the problem escalated to tier 2 about a week ago.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation