Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

DVR Manager Not Working.

Frequent Visitor

DVR Manager Not Working.

I have used the DVR Manager for over a year.  Now it doesn't work.  When I try to record a show or access the DVR Manager directly I get sent here:  http://xfinitytv.comcast.net/mytv/dvr  There's no indication of how to proceed to confirm or modify a recording.

Tags (1)
New Poster

Re: DVR Manager Not Working.

That is interesting because I just signed up for service and am having the same problem. If I come up with a solution, I will be sure to post back here for you!

Silver Problem Solver

that link takes you to your cable boxes and devices page.  When you check your boxes what does it say?  do you see your cable boxes and do you see what is on them and what is set to record>?? 

What exactly are you trying to do???

On that page on the left side it says scheduled recording and it also shows your dvrs and what is on them if you have a newer dvr.  To modify a recording set to record click on the show and it will drop down with the little arrow there are the options what you can do.  This of course works much easier on the cable box.

for the other poster, the dvr manager does not work in all areas or with all cable boxes so what box do you have.

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the help.  I've got it working now.  The page you described is not the one I was seeing.  I got an "advertisement" for the DVR Manager, asking me if I wanted the app for ipad or android.  However, there was also a link saying "Check to see is the DVR Manager available in your area."   I had not clicked on this because I knew it was available (Very strange wording.).  However, that was the link to use after all.  It took me into the DVR Manager that I was familiar with.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation