Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

DVR Manager No Longer Works

Regular Contributor

DVR Manager No Longer Works

My DVR Manager on both the Website and on my i-Phone app have stopped working. It worked fine for the first few months I had the capability, but has stopped. I can change channels OK, but my DVR Manager only lists what was recorded up to Oct. 21 and nothing that was recorded since. When trying to set the DVR I get an error that the "STB: #### is unreachable" on the web or "guideworks 56" on the app. Serial numbers and mac addresses are correct. The only recent change in equipment is a new modem. What gives? Thanks!

Regular Contributor

Re: DVR Manager No Longer Works

UPDATE: I "spoke" with tech in the chat room on the support page. He confirmed all my equipment was OK. Told me to try again in an hour - not sure what he was going to do to my account. That night I tried again with no luck. That's when I posted my question. This morning I decided to reboot the boxes, and now the DVR manager works again. I don't know what they did but after they did it and I rebooted it was fixed.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation