Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Continually receiving Error 100.primetime.500-stream on all devices

New Poster

Continually receiving Error 100.primetime.500-stream on all devices

Each time I try to watch a saved show from my X1 DVR on my computer/mobile devices, I'm continually getting this error message: 

OS
Mac OS X 10.11.1
Browser
Chrome 46.0.2490
Build number
Flash version
unknown
Status
In home
Entitlements
tve-vod, cvod, clinear, tve-linear, cdvr
Last fingerprint
unknown
Stream provider
primetime
Video ID
recording/V6590603274800350791L329971511120500109
Media ID
comcast:dvr:schedule:V6590603274800350791L329971511120500109
Error code
100.primetime.500-stream
Error description
The stream-url redirect failed to return a manifest playable-url.
Error aux info
https://xtvapi.cloudtv.comcast.net/recording/V6590603274800350791L329971511120500109/stream?recorder...
Brand
BRVOD
Video Source
DVR
Video Title
Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles: The Hustler Hustle
Regular Contributor

Re: Continually receiving Error 100.primetime.500-stream on all devices

I too have started getting this error (again). the cloud recordings have been working flawlessly for months, but recently (I would say in the past week or so) the cloud has missed recordings (they record on the dvr but are not available via the x1 website or mobile app) and tonight all finished recordings, i get the Error 100.primetime.500-stream where the recordings will not play (have again, checked both the x1 site and moblie app 

Problem Solver

I have no idea about the Error 100.primetime.500-stream, but want to ask about the missed cloud recordings.  If you still have a recording on the DVR that didn't make it to the Cloud DVR, look at the info for that show on the DVR and see if it has the message "Not available for mobile viewing".  Post back info about the show(s) if you have the message.

I want to help wrote:

I too have started getting this error (again). the cloud recordings have been working flawlessly for months, but recently (I would say in the past week or so) the cloud has missed recordings (they record on the dvr but are not available via the x1 website or mobile app) and tonight all finished recordings, i get the Error 100.primetime.500-stream where the recordings will not play (have again, checked both the x1 site and moblie app 

Regular Contributor

no, i do not have the recording. the 100.500 error resolved itself a few hours later (was able to play all recordings). i also encounter from time to time where the recordings on the cloud do not appear to link to the recordings on the DVR (i get the message not available for mobile viewing, but it did record for me to play on the mobile app and on the website, it's just that where i leave off the recording on the site/mobile app, it's not saved to the DVR). not asking for it to be fixed as it does not happen all the time, just mentioning it in case someone takes a look at this thread.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation