Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Constant on demand issues Search - 900|106000 error most recent

New Poster

Constant on demand issues Search - 900|106000 error most recent

I cant get any on demand show to play. Had several issues with this the last week and a half. Just want to use what I pay for.

New Poster

Re: Constant on demand issues Search - 900|106000 error most recent

I've had the same issue. Some play, some won't. I'm getting really ticked off because I want to see the last two episodes of Outlander but it won't play them. I've tried for several days now to get the next to last one, now this one too. Several other shows won't play some episodes either. A couple of them wouldn't play but then did on another day. PLEASE FIX THIS! But they probably won't...

New Poster

Just spent 45 on chat with absolutely no results. Can't get anything to play online on HP 900|106000. Fine on iPhone. Sigh.

New Poster

I'm having issues too, can't get anything to play online.  It's ridiculous.

New Poster

Same here , and have yet to hear back about this  or anything. 

New Poster

Pretty sure it has something to do withay latest Flash player update.
New Poster

Im just not sure what's taking so long to respond? Any answers would be nice to this, and online tech help is beyong useless... thanks for trying to restart my box to help with online issues... >.< After repeadetly saying that its not cable issue .. sigh 

New Poster

ha ha, in my chat, dude told me how to 'log in'.
New Poster

im getting same error... for the past week.

New Poster

It started with just the new shows, now nothing will play! Flashplayer did just update.... I tried using chrome and safari and neither worked.

New Poster

xfinity withdrawlllllllll, I might have to read a book

New Poster

Ok its Flashplayer. I uninstalled the newest version and reinstalled previous. Now it works on safari. Chrome autoupdates so it doesnt work there. I don't know if xfinity or flashplayer is the problem but it needs to be fixed.

New Poster

I'd certainly like to add myself to this list of very unhappy Xfinity Online users.  For me it began at least 5 days ago, and has been solid since then.

The error code is 906|106000.  The playback hangs with a status of "Buffering" or hangs at 1 second into playback, finally times out (I assume) with the message "Sorry, we've experienced some difficulty playing [title]".

I include these details for you Comcast, as it would appear that you are TFO to the problem.  Do you monitor them?  Do you ever provides answers?

New Poster

I've had the same problem with the same error code.  At first it was happening with just a few shows, now I cannot get anything.  What is taking so long to get a response from Comcast?!!  On demand isn't cheap by any means.  I pay for this service as a main form of entertainment.  I'd really like to see my shows that I look forward to.  Is there another way to get through to these people???!!

New Poster

I posted on their facebook page and was told this: "This error appears to be related to the latest version of Adobe Flash Player. What browser are you currently using? -Frank"

Really this only has to do with flash because Comcast apparently didn't know about the update until it was too late.... smh.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 14 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 10 in conversation