Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Comcast guide shows "Live from the Red Carpet but you are showing the Kardashian!!!!!

New Poster

Comcast guide shows "Live from the Red Carpet but you are showing the Kardashian!!!!!

I am in zip code 94597 and I set my TV to program "Live from the Red Carpet" which your guide shows is televised on channel 64  (E channel) from 6-8pm pst.

I have a photo showing that this program is showing on the guide on ny TV screen and that i had set to record it.

However, I am sitting here with the TV on to channel 64 and you are NOT showing this program...you are showing the Kardashians!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me??? Tonight is the Emmys! How could you screw up the programming like this?

PLEASE fix this!!!! This is now the THRID comcast issue I've had within the last few days.....I spent TWO hours of my workday on Friday on LIVE CHAT with a Comcast rep about email not working, then another hour on the phone with Comcast after the LIVE CHAT rep left to get me a ticket number for my problem and NEVER came back to the chat!!!!

I have just about had it with the poor customer service provided by Comcast recently!

Mary

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation