Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Comcast Inferno

New Poster

Comcast Inferno

I have just experienced over 4 hours of comcast inferno.  They disconnected my cable 20 days before my due date in error.  They keep telling me it was disconnected in error.  Over four hours later I still don't have my service.  I was on my fourth transfer when the person drooped off.  The second call the person said she would fix it and call back in 30 minutes to verify my service was restored.  She never called.  The third call the person told me they could not transfer but gave me an 800 number to call.  It was for another company.  My fourth call went no where.  Yes, they disconnected me error.  No, they couldn't restore my service.  No they could not send a technician out to work with them to restore my service until late tomorrow.  Everything was working fine this morning until they disconnected me but they still wanted serial numbers, plug and unplug and many other robotic responses.  I am not having comcast where I am moving to so it almost makes me think they were messing with me.  What a horrible afternoon. There is no where to go.  No one to ask.  No escalation.  I hope I never have comcast service again.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation