Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Cloud for DVR

New Poster

Cloud for DVR

Is it possible to access my recordings through a PC from my dvr?  I can see the programs listed under my dvr when I log in online, but am not able to watch them.  I have the app for my galaxy phone, but am wondering if the recordings are available online as well. Thank you for your help.

Problem Solver

Re: Cloud for DVR

The answer depends on a number of things.  Do you currently have an X1 DVR?  Is Cloud DVR service available in your area and is it enabled on your account?

You can check if Cloud DVR is enabled in your area by following the steps in the X1 DVR with Cloud Technology: General FAQs.  Look under the heading for "Where is X1 DVR with Cloud Technology available now?", and follow the steps to see if it is available in your area.

Please read the entire FAQ to see if this is something you really want.

chrismc3696 wrote:

Is it possible to access my recordings through a PC from my dvr?  I can see the programs listed under my dvr when I log in online (What url are you talking about when you see them online?), but am not able to watch them.  I have the app (What app are you talking about?) for my galaxy phone, but am wondering if the recordings are available online as well. Thank you for your help.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation