Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Channels

New Poster

Channels

Comcast, are you really proud of your channel lineup????? I got the 140 channel package last week. I have reviewed each and every channel and boiled the list down to 17 channels I will watch. The rest are "fake news" channels, old game shows, old movies, product channels (I don't buy online/by phone) spanish channels (I don't speak spanish), religious channels (I go to church), exercise channels, and other junk channels. Comcast--really, are you people proud of your lineup. How about allowing us to pick what channels we want from your entire lineup and charge us X$ for each channel we want. Then, make all the other garbage go away so we don't have to jump through each and every channel we are not paying for. In the mean time how about making it easier to block channels we don't want. AT&T has a simple system. They list all the channels with check boxes, and one just clicks the check box of the channels you want to block. Fast and simple.

Comcast: I am paying you over $100 per month for 17 channels. Why shouldn't I go back to AT&T. Give me one good reason. Oh yes, there are 50 music channels also. I like 9 of them, you can keep the rest.

Official Employee

Re: Channels

Hi TomP1, apologies for your frustrations with your channel lineup, if you would like I we can go over other promotions and channel lineups to see if there is a better fit.  Also, we do have a favorite feature and here is a link that will provide more about this feature.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/x1-guide-add-a-program-to-favorites/

Thank you

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation