Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Channels gone on my live tv go

New Poster

Channels gone on my live tv go

Yesterday I was able to watch about 30-50 more channels then I am today on the tv go app.
It says it's supposed to match my package but I have far less channels then what I pay for that I'm now able to watch on tv go.
I.e. USA, e entertainment, hallmark, mtv, vh1, betjams, bet, lmn, lifetime and more were all available to watch on the app until today where they are all missing from the live tv listing in the app now.
What is the deal, how do I get this corrected. This app is vital to me as I travel a lot and depend on it to watch my shows while on trips from my phone/computer
Official Employee

Re: Channels gone on my live tv go

Spdorg wrote:
Yesterday I was able to watch about 30-50 more channels then I am today on the tv go app.
It says it's supposed to match my package but I have far less channels then what I pay for that I'm now able to watch on tv go.
I.e. USA, e entertainment, hallmark, mtv, vh1, betjams, bet, lmn, lifetime and more were all available to watch on the app until today where they are all missing from the live tv listing in the app now.
What is the deal, how do I get this corrected. This app is vital to me as I travel a lot and depend on it to watch my shows while on trips from my phone/computer

I'm sorry you are having trouble. Please call us and tell the agent that you need a "UDB refresh" because you have lost entitlements. If you have an X1 set-top box, you can also press the "A" button which will bring up Help. In there there is an option to refresh your account which does the same thing.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Channels gone on my live tv go

That does nothing to fix the problem and if you notice on the forums there's about a hundred other people or more who are having the exact same problem as of yesterday or today
Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation